We’re kicking off our holiday gift guide series this year with the comfiest, coziest gift guide you’ve probably ever seen. If you want to get someone something they will love to wear and use — this list is your list.
- Love + Grace Cassie pajamas in super-soft supima cotton and modal. We have this in either a night shirt or the separates pictured above.
- Beautiful and functional basics, like the Simone Perele Amour shown, are always available.
- One amazing bra (of many) that we carry, and which I have personally waxed poetic about here on the blog before, is Fortnight Lingerie’s “longline” which, in their case, means ditching that underwire! The Willow set is pictured and it’s good, but we also recently received two new longline styles from them in an on-trend oxblood, as well as a beautiful sapphire.
- Another Fortnight piece, the Faye chemise is here in grey and its everything you could want from a nightgown. I mean it.
- Available in two lengths, we have super-soft jersey modal robes from Yummie Tummie, as well as chemises to match, were you so inclined…
- More from Pajama Land, the coolest moto-styled joggers with a matching hoodie. This is a great gift idea for your daughter (hint hint, Dad…)!
- The ultimate in cozy, Natori’s nirvana robe! This style is outrageously popular and, unfortunately, recently discontinued. We’re still a little weepy about it. We have a sizable selection available for the holiday season, but this is it, folks! Get them while you can…
- If you have a lady on your list who works out often, she needs a good sports bra. We cannot stress this enough, and we have a couple stellar options, like this one from Anita and
- This one from Panache. This could be a life changing gift, so think about it.
If you have questions or want to see more, stop by the shop or give us a call!