Derriere de Soie is a growing woman-owned business – made up of a talented and compassionate team of bra-fitters. From time to time, we look to add hard-working, compassionate members to our team. If you’re interested in a career with us, please consider sending your resume to us for review: if we don’t have any open positions, we’ll keep your resume on file for 3 months.
Does it sound like you’d be a great fit? Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about yourself.
Current Open Positions
Bra Fit Associate – Inventory Focus:
Do you have excellent relationship building and customer service skills? A passion and interest for lingerie and foundations? The right person for this job will receive training in the art and science of bra fitting, with the following responsibilities:
- Provide excellent bra fit services, at first with help, and then independently upon completion of our Bra Fit Training program
- Drive sales through service
- assist in the accurate receiving of new inventory, and merchandise products through the store
- generate purchase orders for management review, and build relationships with vendors
- create items in inventory with direction on pricing
This position requires a mixture of weekday, weekend, and evening availability. Strong computer and organizational skills (proficiency with Microsoft Excel and an ability to learn our specific point of sale system) a must – along with ability to periodically lift up to 40lbs. Position is part time, with the potential to increase to full time. Initially expected to be 15-20 hours per week, on a fairly consistent week to week schedule.
Interested persons should apply by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com